Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Trusting God's Plan

This morning I read a devotional titled "Trusting God's Plan". I've not been too happy with God lately because of my situation, but as I read this I came to realize that I really need to trust God in this situation.

Wow, the medication just kicked in. I'll have to work on this later...

Ok. I'm back. (No pun intended.)

We don't always understand why God allows the things to happen that He does, but according to the Bible all things work to the good of those who follow Christ. By getting and staying mad at God for a long time, I just make things worse. In reality and according to my faith, this whole experience is occurring for a reason. I'm not sure what that reason is, but the best bet for me is to just go with the flow and allow God to work in my life however that may be.

No comments: