At church this morning our pastor revealed some of the things that have happened in the lives of other church attenders this past week:
- Three were laid off from work.
- One is struggling with depression.
- One is wondering whether to sink more money into their struggling business.
- One is wondering why their business is struggling when they felt God was leading them to start the business.
So rain is falling all around, and with the economy being the way it is there is probably a lot more rain to come. But we can be assured of one thing: God is in control. He always has been, and He always will be no matter what's going on in our lives or in the world.
Please continue to pray for me. Except for when I take painkillers and occasional periods when I get a brief, unexplainable reprieve, I feel pretty much constant light to moderate pain, especially when I'm sitting. I'm able to get a good night's sleep, so I'm very grateful for that. I'd like to return to work and my normal life as soon as I can.
God bless,
Aaron
No comments:
Post a Comment