Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Honoring Others

Sometimes I think the events of my life are such a big deal, and that I'm going through such difficult things. Then God sends me a reminder that even with my back problems, I've got it really good. I am blessed more than I know, and I take it for granted so much of the time.

So this post goes out to all those who are suffering or have suffered in this life much more than I have. May God be with you and give you strength to handle whatever comes your way, and may you know that His love is higher, deeper, and wider than you can possibly ever imagine. If a follower of Christ has ever shown you otherwise it is only because of our inherent, self-centered nature as human begins. We can't possibly begin to express that level of love, but it is there and it is real.

God bless,
Aaron

No comments: