Monday, December 8, 2008

Expressions of Gratitude

Before I start my workday off, I want to express my gratitude to God, my family, my friends, and all of those who have prayed for, encouraged, and supported me during this time. It's amazing to me that only one week ago today I was in excruciating pain unable to do anything except lie flat on my back. Even the simple act of going to the bathroom was something I dreaded. Never in a million years did I think I would be where I am today. Sure, there are still things to be done and things I have to deal with, but look at me now: I'm able to sit, stand, and work from home comfortably without pain.

I forgot to mention in my entry yesterday that we looked at two used cars yesterday. A 2005 Nissan Altima and a 2004 Honda Accord. We're leaning toward the Accord and hope to have it purchased sometime this week. It's a really nice car, well taken care of. We're hoping to buy it from a young lady who moved here only two weeks ago from New Jersey. She's been the only owner. After 4 1/2 years it has only 47,000 miles on it.

Anyway, I'm going to get to work. My appointment with Dr. Tsahakis is tomorrow afternoon. I'll update the blog with what we find out.

God bless,
Aaron

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaron, I'm rejoicing to hear that you are pain free today. I'm looking forward to hearing about your doctor's visit and hope that he will recommend "no surgery." Please let Vicki know that we are praying for her as well. Love,
Aunt Jan