My whole view of life has changed. Usually Vicki and I take turns putting Jasmine to bed so that we can share the responsibility and give each other a break. Last night, however, I did it because Daddy wanted to spend some special time with his little princess and tell her how much he loves her. My parents are in town, and last night we poppped in a movie that to me was pretty silly, Dr. Doolittle Part 3. Usually I would just sit there and watch it, but last night I didn't feel like wasting my time doing that. I tried to find something useful to do, but instead I just went on to be around 9:00 which explains why I am awake now blogging at 4:30 AM!
Vicki and I had a wonderful Valentine's Day date Saturday night. We went to see a show that was sponsored by a local Christian radio station, New Life 91.9. There were two acts. The first was an improv comedy team called 321 Improv, and the second was an illusionist named BJ Harris. It was so nice to be able to go to a comedy show and not have to listen to the lewd and crude jokes that 99% of comediens feel they have to use to be funny. These guys were hillarious, and there was not one single "bad" moment needed to make me laugh hysterically. BJ was incredible, too! His illusions were spectacular, and hearing part of his life story was inspiring. If you ever get the chance to see either of these two performances, I urge you to do so.
Aaron
No comments:
Post a Comment